10 on 10: #2. Catching up on movies before best-of lists start getting posted and award season begins. Last night: Eat Pray Love, Eclipse. Swapped ‘em out for You Don’t Know Jack and 16 Wishes (guilty pleasure: silly Disney Channel flicks). Thanks, Redbox!
December 10, 2010
RSS feed: http://jasminemcatee.tumblr.com/rss
- “I don’t think the comment “bisexuals have straight privilege unless they’re in lesbian relationships” makes any more sense than saying “lesbians... ”
- “Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures,...”
- My therapist just told me a joke.
So this girl walks up to another girl and says “Hey, have you heard...
- American Horror Story: How I Met Your Mother
- “Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share your popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with...”
- “I knew it wasn’t too important, but it made me sad anyway.”— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye (via pale-afternoon)