Tape over his mouth reads, “Good idea!”
Love returning to venues and catching stickers/notes I’ve left from previous tours. Even better when friends bands have left their stickers next to yours.
One of these things is not like the other…
Merch shipment, day sheet. Near floor-to-ceiling windows next to our set-up with gorgeous views of downtown Dallas at sunset.
Some photos from last night. This line-up happened. Quite the interesting bunch of kids waiting outside.
Ran in to a few of our tourmates at a tiny truckstop on the way to Dallas. The usual: Danish men wearing cowboy hats and playing the lotto.
- “I don’t think the comment “bisexuals have straight privilege unless they’re in lesbian relationships” makes any more sense than saying “lesbians... ”
- “Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures,...”
- My therapist just told me a joke.
So this girl walks up to another girl and says “Hey, have you heard...
- American Horror Story: How I Met Your Mother
- “Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share your popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with...”
- “I knew it wasn’t too important, but it made me sad anyway.”— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye (via pale-afternoon)